Pop Culture in Fashion!
Students will design clothes or accessories that identify, challenge, and respond to pop culture trends! They will have creative discussions about hot trends of the present and respond with one-of-a-kind fashion pieces that they designed themselves. A student-driven fashion blog will be made for this class featuring weekly designs by CF DIY students and Youtube videos broadcasting their experience in class!
Students will learn:
- Creative collaboration
- Creation of one of a kind designs
- Communication of ideas through fashion
- Visual merchandising
- Current trends research
- Customer sourcing
- A safe, fun hangout space for tweens and teens
- Hot Chocolate for all attendees!
- Group 1| Tuesdays| 3:30-5pm| 8-12 years| Tweens
- Group 2| Mondays| 3:30-5pm| 13-16 years| Teens
*1 hr 30 minute session