Philanthropy Class at Cheryl Fudge is a one-of-a-kind program that empowers tweens and teens to give back to their community. This program culminates in the ultimate experience of bringing our Cheryl Fudge designers to the children of CHOC for an amazing day of designing, sewing and creating. During this class, tweens/teens will invent fun ideas and create ways to package and share the in-store Cheryl Fudge DIY experience with young patients at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC).
Campers will help us set up the program and learn how to form creative, beneficial partnerships in the process. They will spend time designing an uplifting Fashion Camp experience for patients through hands on activities for our staff to perform.
With supervision of the CF DIY counselors/instructors, students will also be encouraged to introduce themselves to other stores in Santa Monica Place to explain the CF DIY Philanthropy program and to ask them to participate by giving in-kind donations.
- Philanthropy class is an incredible experience for children of all ages to learn how to turn a philanthropic idea into a reality.
- Students will gain confidence and experience in asking their community for support.
- This program is a perfect addition to a college or job resume.
- We made this program into an exciting summer camp too! Check out our camp page for more information
*Note: Unfortunately, due to health and safety restrictions, students cannot attend the hospital with the CF staff*
- Group 1| Thursdays| 3:30-5pm|Ages 8-12| Tweens
- Group 2| Thursdays| 5-6:30pm|Ages 13-16| Teens
*1 hr 30 minute session