Cheryl Fudge New Faces of Fashion Digital Network/Event/TV Show Submissions
Are you an up and coming designer? Would you like the possibility of being featured on our new show? Have you made something in our store?
Cheryl Fudge DIY loves inspiring. Now we want to bring our innovative ideas that live in our stores to a digital network and live fashion events that will make the world re-think & re-design the meaning of ‘fashion’. We are creating a platform driven by influencers passionate about their craft, who will universally connect and give a voice to the unexplored talent that unknowingly exists, daily fashion inspiration, DIY genius, and much more.
Live Event and Digital/TV Channel
We are looking for hosts, fashion designers, stylists, makeup/hair artists and people who are just passionate about anything fashion related. By submitting you will be eligible to be featured on our digital TV network, at our first live fashion event launching March 25, 2017 at Santa Monica Place Mall, and possibly your own show.
VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
We want to know about you and your story.
Please submit an intro video of yourself and upload to youtube as a private video. Your video can be shot on your phone, and we will edit it to professional quality. All content provided will be curated in post production by the top producers and editors in the industry. Our digital network will consist of many different categories, so your footage could potentially be used in several places. For example, if you elaborate that you are sustainable, we will edit that part and use it in our sustainable section.
Please email a link to your videos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please include your contact info: First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email Address, Location, Photos, and anything else you think we should know!
Here are some suggested questions and topics for your video below. Remember there are no wrong or right answers. Be creative, be you!
Suggested ideas for your video application:
- Go to the hottest places in your area and show us the people who are fashionable and interview them.
- Show you and your friends choosing your outfits for an event. i.e concert, sporting event, school event
- Show us your surfing and beach fashion at your local beach.
- Pitch your own show about fashion.
- Give us a tour of your studio or home studio.
- Show us something you handmade.
- Show us your favorite vintage items.
- Show us your latest collection. What inspired you?
- Are your fashions sustainable and why?
- What obstacles have you overcome?
- What is the best advice you have ever gotten and can give?
- How are you fashion forward?
- What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of? Why?
- If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- Do you work on instinct?
- What is it about what you do that most excites you?
- Talk about a time that you took a risk and failed. Also, talk about a time where you took a risk and succeeded.
- Tell us about one of your proudest moments.
- Who is your role model?
- If you are in fashion, what keeps you motivated?
- Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career.